Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb

I got an extra free sample in a box from Sephora.  It was Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb.  I am on a fragrance hunt to find the perfect new perfume for me, so I decided to try it.  With a name like Flowerbomb, though, I was pretty nervous to do so because I hate strong floral perfumes.

I was quite surprised to find that I liked the scent of Flowerbomb.  It is very floral, but it does also have a strong sweetness to it too!  I like sweet scents, so I did like the smell of this.

It is very potent stuff with a wide silage and it lasts forever.  It honestly lasted over 24 hours on me until I finally showered it off.

The bad part?  One of the floral components of this scent set off my asthma.  I kept coughing.  I tried to convince myself it wasn't the perfume, but it was.  I left the used container in the bathroom and I coughed myself near to death when I went back in the bathroom.  So if you're sensitive to perfumes, this one is not for you!

But if you like slightly sweet floral scents, this is a very nice, high quality one.

Flowerbomb is available from Sephora at $80 for an ounce, $50 for 0.68 oz, or $29 for a rollerball.

SirenPrincessBeauty Rating C (the silage and irritant qualities could be a problem to wear this at work or in public, but if you want a long-acting floral perfume, this is for you)

Disclaimer--This product was a free sample with a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment