Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream

Every girl needs a good skincare regimen to create the perfect canvas for make-up.  I used to think this was what companies would tell you to get you to buy more things you don't need, but if you buy quality skincare products, this is very true.  The perfect skincare regimen can help you look flawless before you even have your make-up on.  The make-up only enhances your natural beauty then.


My favorite skincare item, if I could pick one and only one item, is the Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream.  Jan Marini is a skincare line you'll find in dermatologist and aesthetician offices and spas.  It's also available online, but you won't find it at your local cosmetics counter.  Trust me, this line is worth checking out.  The products were recommended to me by my aesthetician, and there are a few of them that are absolutely amazing.

The Transformation Face Cream is one of those products.  From the moment you massage it on, you feel an immediate difference in how smooth and soft and moisturized your skin is. It's so much more than a moisturizer.  It truly does transform your skin into that dream skin you always wanted.  I don't think that I can adequately describe what a dramatic difference it is.  My dry skin is suddenly no longer flaky or rough.  It's smooth and soft and fantastic.  But this product is more than that.  Somehow, it works for oily and combination skin too.  It hydrates your skin so your body is going into overdrive to produce oil to hydrate.  And it helps prevent breakouts.  I don't know how.  I think it might have something to do with helping with cell turnover. There's no acne medication in it, but I notice a decrease in breakouts with in a day or two.  Suddenly my skin isn't breaking out at all.  I am not one to say that a product is a miracle product, but this product is definitely my holy grail.

What's your holy grail skincare item?

SirenPrincess Beauty Rating: A+ Must try for everyone!

Disclaimer:  I have purchased this product repeatedly for years from my doctor and aesthetician's office and from janmarini.com.

Available at JanMarini.com It will set you back $89, but trust me, it's completely worth it.  They also sell a 'starter pack' with their full recommended line of skincare for you for $180.  I've recently ordered one of these packs for travel.  I'll update you on what I think of the value of the starter/travel pack.  I'm currently thinking just buying the full size products you like is a much better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment