Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Marc Jacobs Honey

I'm on the look for a new perfume, so I thought I would share my search with my readers.  I wrote to the wonderful folks at COTY and expressed an interest in Marc Jacobs Honey.  Not only did they send me a sample of Honey, they sent me 3 other scents too!














To help you decide if your tastes might be similar to mine or in case you want to recommend a fragrance to me, here's a bit about my fragrance preferences.  I like gourmand fragrances, but I also want them to have a bit of sophistication to them, to be classy and refined.  My favorite notes are almond, vanilla, amber, musk, and sweet fruits (raspberry, strawberry, coconut).  I dislike citrus and clean scents and dislike floral in general, at least overpowering floral.  My favorite perfume is Dior Hypnotic Poison.

I thought I might like Honey because a honey note falls in line with my loves, but I'm really surprised how much I really do love it!  It does start out with floral notes, but it's not overpowering.  It's a soft floral.  And then you get this hit of honey.  It's amazing!  And it makes me want to keep smelling it.  The scent is not extremely strong, which is a GOOD thing in my opinion.  But it does fade relatively fast.  Still, I really like this fragrance, and it comes in an adorable bottle with little bees.  It's definitely going on my Christmas list.

Available from Nordstroms for $72 for 1.7 oz.

Disclaimer:  A free sample of this product was provided by COTY per my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment