By far and away, my favorite palettes are Bobbi Brown palettes, and this is my new favorite Bobbi Brown palette. It's the Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette.
The shadows from left to right:
- Bone (Matte)--This slightly yellowy skintoned color is my favorite of the Bobbi Brown light ivory/skintone colors. It's a little bit warmer and more yellow than Ivory. It's the perfect nude blending color for my eyes.
- Stone (Matte)--This is my favorite darkish brown lid color of all the Bobbi Brown shades.
- Frappe (Matte)--This is a yellowy brown.
- Caramel (Sparkle)--This is a sheer brown sparkle. It's great for laying to add sparkle, but it's hard to get any color payout.
- Champagne Truffle (Shimmer)--A brassy sparkle color.
- Cocoa (Matte)--Another nice darkish brown. A good slightly darker alternative to Stone.
- Rich Chocolate (Matte)--I use this for eyeliner. It's got just enough warmth to it to clearly be brown instead of black. It's warmer and browner than Espresso.
I absolutely love everything about this palette. It has my two favorite Bobbi Brown eyeshadows--Bone and Stone. It has a lot of matte choices (yay!). It has an eyeliner color that I can actually tell isn't black. It does give one sparkle and one shimmer choice. It's just fabulous with my blue eyes.
I think this is a terrific palette for darker browns for pale girls. But I also think this is a good palette for medium and darker skintones too. The eyeshadows will just not be as dark, but the subtle color differences will be more obvious.
I did answer a question from someone comparing this palette to the Bobbi Brown Smokey Warm Eye Palette. In my opinion, this is the better choice. You get more eyeshadows (and it looks like more of them too). I prefer the warmer Bone over Ivory (which is slightly whiter). I prefer the browner Rich Chocolate over Espresso. I like that you get more mattes in this palette (and Bobbi Brown mattes are her best). The Smokey Warm Eye Palette does have Blonde, which I do want, but I still think this one is the better choice.
Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette available at BobbiBrown.com for $52.
SirenPrincessBeauty Rating: A+
Great for everyone!
Disclaimer--I purchased this product myself.