Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Marc Jacobs Lola

Last week, I explained my new search for a perfume.  If you recall, I really enjoyed Marc Jacobs Honey.  This week, we'll be exploring Marc Jacobs Lola.














Lola is a floral scent.  I don't care much for floral scents in general, but this one is oddly pretty good!  It smells a lot like Estee Lauder Pleasures to me.  I used to wear Pleasures about 10 years ago.  It's a floral scent that's soft and makes you want to smell more instead of wanting to get it off your skin immediately.  If you like floral scents, you'll love this one.  Even thought I don't like floral scents, I like this one and would wear it.  It is not overpowering (a good thing), but it unfortunately doesn't last very long at all.

Lola available from Sephora for $68 for 1.7 oz.

SirenPrincess Beauty Rating: B

Disclaimer:  A free sample of this product was provided by COTY per my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment