Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

What 15 Items Would be in Your Essential Make-up Kit?

I saw this question on Temptalia today, and I thought I'd share my answers.  The question is what 15 items would bein your essential make-up kit?  This excludes skin care, fragrance, and hair care.  Just make-up.  Here's mine:

1. Dolce &Gabanna Perfect Luminous Foundation in Classic
2. Bobbi Brown Setting Powder in Porcelain
3. Revlon Powder Blush in 03 Blushed (discontinued but my HG blush and this is my dream list)
4. Hourglass Hidden Concealer in Fair
5. Almay Get Up and Grow Mascara in Brown
6. YSL Golden Gloss in 02 Praline
7. YSL Glossy Stain in 04 Mauve
8. Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Blonde
9. Benefit Rockateur Blush
10. Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Eyeshadow Palette
11. Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
12. Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
13. Em Cosmetics Highlight and Contour Stick in Fair
14. Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in Sandy Gold
15. Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in Stone

If we were doing skincare, my can't live without are:
1. Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream
2. Jan Marini Bioglycolic Cleanser
3. Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear Serum
4. Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
5. Caudalie Cleansing Milk (I use it as a gentle eye make-up remover)
6. Jan Marini Bioglycolic Body Scrub

Hair
1. Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo
2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner
3. Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner
4. Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam
5. Aveda Glossening Straightner

Fragrance
1. Prada Candy L'eau--I honestly think I could be happy with this for the rest of my life if I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment