Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sephora VIB Sale 20% Off

It's that time of year.  Sephora's having a 20% off sale for VIB and Rouge members.  You should have received a coupon in the mail if you're VIB.  If you are VIB and did not receive your coupon, you can use the code VIBTOPIA online to get your 20% off and a free tote bag.  The code can be used as many times as you'd like.

If you're not VIB, I have 1 and only 1 share with a friend coupon I can send.  I'm going to be sharing this coupon with 1 lucky reader.  The first person to leave a comment with their e-mail address gets it!  It's good for a one-time use of 20% off.

I went Thursday for makeovers with my mother.  We went Christmas shopping for each other and had a wonderful time.  My Sephora did give a few samples in their bags too.  Not a ton, but some. The store was packed but they also had a ton of employees there and they were all super excited and friendly.  Wonderful shopping experience!

Did you shop the VIB sale?  Online or in store?  How was your experience?  What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment