Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

LadyKorana's October Wantable Box

My best friend LadyKorana sent me a picture of her October Wantable box so you can see how different people get different things.  She loves eyeshadow, lips, nails, tools and likes eyeliner and blush.  We have similar coloring, but she likes some brighter-colored eyeshadows than me and has her nail polish turned on.  Here's what she got:

A Japonesque smudger eyeshadow brush--My friend Esdee got this in her Oct box too, but I did not.

Darla eyeshadow in Rolled Oats--I also got a Darla eyeshadow but a different color.  Esdee didn't get one of these.

A loose powder blush--I don't know anyone else who got this.

A Rainbow Honey glitter nail polish in Koi Pond--I don't know anyone else who got this.

A Manna Kadar Lip Gloss in Lip Candy--LadyKorana got a long-wear one where I got a regular one and she got a different color.

A Skiin sample firming lotion--everyone got this.

Here's a close-up of a couple of her favorite items from September and October:

No comments:

Post a Comment