Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Take The Eyeshadow Palette Parade With Me

Thanks to a wonderful idea by Bombshell30 on Sephora Beauty Talk, I am going to be doing the Eyeshadow Palette Parade Challenge!  You can find the rules and a list of other participants here.

In short, I put all of my palettes and eyeshadow collections in a random number generator to create an order.  I will be wearing one palette every day of the week (except weekends) for one week and then moving on to the next palette.  This helps assure that all of my palettes get some love, helps me realize how many I have, and helps me decide when it might be time to give a palette away.  Weekends are cheat days and can be anything I want.  There is a rule that it's okay to add other colors to the palette specified so long as the main look is from the palette, but I've got a few on my list that are only trios, so those I will allow extensive use of other colors so long as the trio is used in some way.

I'm also making it a personal goal to try to blog about each palette the week after I experiment with it.  Come on this journey with me!

Here is my list:


Bobbi Brown Classic Eye
The Balm Nude Tude
Geek Chic True Blood
Bobbi Brown Pastel Shadow Options
Too Faced Chocolate Bar
Bobbi Brown Uber Nude
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Palette
Shiro Hunger Games
The Balm Singles
Naked Basics
Random Singles--Sephora, Lorac, Darla
Lancome Taupe Craze
Naked 1
Clinique Come Heather
Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadows-Browns
Lancome Ruby Affair
Too Faced Bodour Eye
UD Anarchy
Lancome Lavender Grace
Naked 3
Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate
Geek Chic Game of Thrones
Dior Stylish Move
UD Feminine
Stila Black Friday Set
Shiro Zelda
Dior Grege
Bobbi Brown Singles
UD Build My Own (Melt Palette)
Bobbi Brown Shadow Sticks
Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose
Naked 2
MAC Build My Own
UD Build My own (Rock Palette)
Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadows-Purples
Geek Chic Harry Potter
Too Faced Naked Eye
Dior Rosy Tan
Bobbi Brown Bobbi & Katie
Laura Mercier Artist's Palette 2013
Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude
Shiro Game of Thrones
Drugstore faves
Too Faced Glamour To Go
Drugstore non-faves

Are you participating in the Eyeshadow Palette Parade Challenge?  If so, then be sure to leave a comment and tell me about it or link me to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment