Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ebates

I had no idea Ebates was a legit way to get serious amounts of cashback.  I always assumed it was a lot of work for a tiny amount of money.  I am not a coupon clipper.  I don't have time for that!

I was so wrong!  Ebates is easy.  There's hardly any questions to register.  It's literally like a minute thing.  Then you just start there for your shopping and earn serious amounts back.  Sephora had a 10% cash back.  It can put the money in your paypal account or send you a check!  I can't believe I didn't do this sooner.  I feel so stupid for not looking into this earlier!

And to make it worse, I keep forgetting to use it now that I have it.  I finally installed the Ebates add-on to Firefox so I can't forget anymore because I seriously have forgotten and cost myself at least $45 this weekend.

If you're like me and have been putting this off or thinking it wasn't for you, you seriously need to go check this out.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=G3iJydjGeMmDttb9NDHATQ%3D%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment