Translate

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Brow Gels

I prefer brow gels over pencils and powders.  They come in a tube with a wand, a bit like mascara. They're one of the easier brow products to use and can be applied quickly.  I've been looking for the perfect match for my blonde brows.  Here's a swatch of some colors I've been evaluating.


Top row (left to right): Blinc Brow Mousse in Dark Blonde, Blinc Brow Mousse in Medium Blonde, Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch-up in Blonde
Bottom row (left to right): Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Blonde and Caramel

I find it interesting the Anastasia ones are very sparkly. But my actual brows do have a sparkle to the hairs, so maybe it's trying to replicate that?  The Bobbi blonde has a warmth to it that actually looks pretty good on me. The Blinc dark blonde was VERY dark on me. Husband asked me if I'd put black in my eyebrows. The Blinc medium blonde was pretty close but has an odd cool tone to it.

Disclaimer: The Anastasia Beverly Hills were swatched in store. The Blinc and Bobbi Brown I purchased.

SirenPrincessBeauty Ratings: Blinc B+ (colors run dark, cool toned), Bobbi Brown A- (color is a warm, dark blonde), Anastasia Beverly Hills A- (colors have an interesting sparkle to them)

No comments:

Post a Comment