Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Policies and Contact Information

This blog expresses my opinion of products I have tried.  It is just that, an opinion.  Something that looks awful on me might look great on you.  Different skin types react differently to different products. No comments are intended to defame a company or product.

The majority of products reviewed in this blog were purchased by me.  Sometimes I will provide opinions on products I've tried out in store or received trial size samples of as part of a promotion. I also do receive some products in return for an honest review of the product. All products provided for free will be clearly marked as such, and the receipt of a product for free will have no impact on the review of the product.  I give my honest opinion on all products.

If you are a PR representative and would like for me to review your product, please e-mail me at sirenprincess@sirenprincess.com or use the contact box in the sidebar.  I'm always looking for more products to review!

Readers, got a question?  Is there something you'd like to see me review or swatch?  E-mail me at sirenprincess@sirenprincess.com or use the contact box in the sidebar.  Note that I can only review products I have access to, but I am interested in hearing what you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment